Indice del forum

服饰

服饰

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

>Finding A Custom Printed Newsletter In Elmira Was Never
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
earasryhqaey

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 04 Gen 2020 05:08:07    Oggetto:  >Finding A Custom Printed Newsletter In Elmira Was Never
Descrizione:

If you are just starting your business
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
, or if you have just developed a new product or service for an existing business, one of the first questions you need to answer is, "What should I name it?" And while you may feel pressure to make this decision quickly, I caution you to not make it lightly. What kind of things should you take into consideration when choosing a name?
Don't Use Your Own Name

Well, first of all, use a name other than your own name. I often see service business professionals opening up shop and simply using their name, and the title of the service they offer. For example: Joe Smith
, Accountant. I made this mistake myself, early on in my business, operating as Debbie LaChusa, Marketing Consultant. Why don't I recommend this? Because your name means absolutely nothing to your prospects. Often you only have a split second to get a prospect's attention. Make the most of that split second by having a name that communicates something of value about your business. Or a name that tells your prospects what your business is all about, or represents a benefit you offer, or how you deliver your service differently or better than your competitors.

Create A Meaningful Name for Your Business

When I was operating without a business name, I remember calling prospects and clients
, and having the receptionist ask, "Debbie with what company?" I realized relatively soon that if I wanted to be taken seriously, and I wanted to be quickly understood, I needed a company name. I was trying to build a business after all, and I wanted people to recognize who I was and what I offered. So I started using the name, DLC Marketing and I incorporated to make it official. Now I at least had a real business name, and when I contacted prospects they took me seriously. It was amazing the difference it made in the number and caliber of clients I was able to land. All of a sudden
, I was a company, not an individual. Mind you, nothing else had changed. My services were still the same. I still worked out of my home. I still did not have a staff (although I had to hire partners to help out with all of the work!). But suddenly I came across differently when calling on prospects.

But even then I thought, DLC Marketing, Inc. still isn't a great name. What does it tell people about what I do? It tells them I do marketing, and certainly I, or my web site copy
, could explain my services and how I was unique. But what if they never got past the still somewhat nondescript name?

Choose A Name That Communicates An Idea

So I started thinking about how I could name my business differently to communicate my unique selling proposition more clearly. And that is when I came up with the name 10stepmarketing. To avoid having to re-incorporate, and because 10stepmarketing is a service I am offering that is closely related to the marketing consulting services I offer through DLC Marketing, Inc. I have chosen not to re-name my business, but to rather just market using the 10stepmarketing name. The initial response has been amazing. Suddenly people instantly want to know more about what I do. They ask questions and they want an explanation. That never happened with the other names I was using.

You see, the name 10stepmarketing communicates an idea. Something the other names did not do. So the prospects I encounter that resonate with the idea it represents immediately want to know more. Is 10stepmarketing a great name? I don't know. But I do know it is strategically focused on the services I deliver, and I am almost embarrassed to say that my previous business names were not (I am a marketing consultant after all. I should know better!). And I can't argue with the response I have received thus far.

(C) Copyright 2005 Debbie LaChusa, 10stepmarketing

About the author:
20-year marketing veteran Debbie LaChusa created The 10stepmarketing System to help small business owners successfully market their business
, themselves without spending a fortune on marketing. To learn more about this simple, step-by-step program and to sign up for her FREE audio class and FREE weekly ezine featuring how-to articles, tips and advice, visit

Cumbria: Culinary Masterpieces, Mountains and Lakes Business Articles | May 3, 2012
Cumbria is full of culinary masterpieces. Right from simple loaves from the local bakeries here to delicious dishes in the Michelin Starred restaurants, Cumbria is a place to be in whenever you feel like escaping from those cubicles in the offices.

There are so many specialties to try
, and there are so many places to try them; you would love all your days and nights here.? So, do make sure whenever you visit Cumbria, you are hungry. Cumbria has an impressive collection of pubs, inns, breweries, cafes, tearooms
, restaurants and hundreds of quality food shops.

Restaurants in Cumbria

Hundreds of restaurants await your arrival in Cumbria. Herein, you get to lay your hands on world-class cuisine and superb local produce. And, that?s perhaps I won?t hesitate an inch saying that Cumbria is all about great taste and superb quality.? Then, there are restaurants with rooms, which ensure that their customers don?t have to drive back to their homes after a sumptuous dinner. And, with great attractions for all the family, you sometimes may find yourself wondering as to where to start from. For outdoor fun
, get into a challenging course of rope bridges and zip slides. Don?t also forget to make time to see Peter Rabbit and friends. So, don?t wait. Plan an adventure packed holiday in Cumbria. No matter what season you go there, whatever the weather outside, you are sure to find something to d and enjoy here, in the Lake District.
Do remember to book your accommodation in ad.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 04 Gen 2020 05:08:07    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: