Indice del forum

服饰

服饰

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

I've always been a believer that whatever you give out
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
earasryhqaey

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 04 Gen 2020 04:58:09    Oggetto:  I've always been a believer that whatever you give out
Descrizione:

I've always been a believer that whatever you give out in this world will come right back to you. I can't stress how important it is as an entrepreneur to share your knowledge and information with others
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
, constantly. Sharing what you know with people usually tends to provoke people to share what they know with you ? it's all about reciprocity and getting back what you put out.

Trust me, there's nothing mystical or mysterious about giving and receiving, some people would call it karma ? I simply think of it as helping out other people in life who in turn will help you when they can. I just love this concept, don't you?

Don't be one of those people who constantly ask, take
, and lean on every one else in their time of need and when is comes down to return the favor you turn a cold shoulder. That definitely isn't cool. Do that and you'll soon find yourself out of luck when you need assistance, trust me.

Over the years I have built up a library of people who I have helped out in the past in some way or another: giving advice, offering recommendations, sharing articles, etc? And when I'm in need of help or confused about something
, guess who the people are who end up helping me? That's right, the same people who I've been helping all along.

Now don't start thinking about Godfather and Sopranos, this isn't like one of those scenes that goes something like this: ?There will come a day when I call upon your services and I will expect your cooperation??

What I am describing is simply helping someone with absolutely no underlying motives. You should help because it's the right thing to do, and if you receive their assistance in the future, then that's an awesome bonus.

If you're not in the business of helping other people to succeed then don't expect your business to get very far. Without helping others
, how do you expect to be looked upon highly and possibly expect those same people to use your services one day? Just won't happen, buddy.

Here are some ways to begin sharing information and helping others to succeed:

When you come across an interesting article from a newspaper, website, or magazine that you think someone can benefit from, then go ahead and cut it out or email the link to that person. This little 5 minute gesture can establish a lifelong connection
, believe it or not. People are always glad and appreciative to see that they're being thought of. So think of them. One day you may be searching for information and what do ya know, it pops up in your inbox just like that.

If you have a special understanding of something such as programming, writing, designing, etc? then lend a helping hand when you find someone having trouble. I tend to help a lot of my friends when it comes to brainstorming for ideas about writing research papers and book reports. I never hesitate to lend this helping hand
, mainly because I put myself in their position and understand that I would want someone to help me out if I was in need like them (learned that from good ol? grandma).

Try to connect people to other people. For example, if you know someone who has been dying to team up to build a marketing business and you just happen to know someone else who has been looking to break into the marketing world, then link these two people up! In doing so, you're not only helping out two friends in need, but you're expanding your networking reach by being connected to all of the people that they both come into contact with in the future as a result of you connecting them. It's not rocket science. Who knows
, they might go off and start the next Microsoft.

Be charitable to those in need. Perhaps you have an old computer lying around or even a few books that you've already read, consider giving them to another entrepreneur who's just starting out and doesn't have the resources to really get going. I doubt that that person will forget about you in the future. Leaving a good impression with fellow entrepreneurs is always a smart move.

So start off your day by thinking about what you can give and how you can help someone in need. Your life as an entrepreneur will surely be filled with reciprocity and plenty of people willing to help you out when the time comes.

Read more about entrepreneurship at: >An Insight Into Online Bachelors Degree Programs

Posted by nick_niesen on October 27th, 2010

If you are an undergraduate and working, you can improve your career and living by pursuing an online bachelor degree course. It may not be possible for you to go for study for a college degree, but you can do an online one without disturbing your present schedule of work and staying where you are now. What you need is a computer and an internet connection at your home. Wherever you are ? in any corner of the United States ? you can pursue an online bachelor degree course.

An online bachelor degree is also affordable. Studying in a college online for a degree may cost you in average $12
,000 a year, but an online program will cost much less. Costs vary between colleges. Before you opt for any course and college, it is very important that you must do a little research about the cost and the programs.

Also, by choosing an online program from an institution in your home state, you can save a great deal of money. For example, an online degree from Florida Gulf Coast University has tuition costs of only $12,410 if you are a Florida resident and for non-residents, the fee more than triples to $45,902. Some employers also provide tuition assistance to their employees. So before choosing an education online program, check with your employer and find out if they provide tuition assistance. If the degree you select is work-related#9# chances are good that your employer will provide at least part of the costs.

Some affordable bachelor degree online programs are Bachelor of Science in Business and Management from East Carolina University, Bachelor of .
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 04 Gen 2020 04:58:09    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: