Indice del forum

服饰

服饰

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Invicta Watches for Formal Occasions Posted On
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
earasryhqaey

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 28 Dic 2019 04:15:00    Oggetto:  Invicta Watches for Formal Occasions Posted On
Descrizione:

Invicta Watches for Formal Occasions
Posted On : Mar-25-2010 | seen (210) times | Article Word Count : 813 |

Few accessories are more telling about a person鈥檚 sense of style
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
, status and priorities than the wristwatch. When you need to make a big impression or if you simply want to look your best at a formal occasion, consider a top of the line model from Invicta. Few accessories are more telling about a person鈥檚 sense of style, status and priorities than the wristwatch. When you need to make a big impression or if you simply want to look your best at a formal occasion, consider a top of the line model from Invicta. A Switzerland based watch maker, Invicta (Latin for Invincible) offers a complete line of strikingly stylish high end watches at reasonable prices.

Created in 1837 by Swiss watchmaker Raphael Picard
, Invicta has been making uniquely artful timepieces at sensible prices ever since. World renowned for their dedication to high quality workmanship and fashionable models, watches offered under the company鈥檚 moniker range in price, quality and style, so it鈥檚 easy to find the perfect watch for any occasion. Just a sampling of the fine wrist watches offered by Invicta, the following pieces are excellent choices for formal occasions when you need to dress to impress.

Invicta Men's Subaqua Noma III Swiss Quartz Gold-tone Black Bracelet Watch
When circumstances call for dressing your very best
, Invicta鈥檚 Subaqua Noma III wristwatch speaks volumes of your impeccable taste and complements formal attire perfectly, assuring your position as the sharpest dressed man in the room. The first thing you鈥檒l notice about this striking piece is its shining 18 karat gold plated stainless steel case and bracelet. The wrist band鈥檚 satin finish outer gold links are contrasted dramatically with an inner band of black perforated polyurethane links to catch eyes all night long.

Discerning watch collectors will move quickly to the Subaqua Noma III鈥檚 dial, available in your choice of black, blue or champagne, and exhibiting a number of flourishes both stylish and practical. The face鈥檚 perforated look
, a hallmark of the Subaqua line, gives you a look into the inner workings of the watch鈥檚 Swiss ISA 8176 Quartz GMT movement, and provides a backdrop to a date window located at 6 o鈥檆lock as well as a second-tracking sub-dial just left of 2 o鈥檆lock.

The face is contained and protected beneath polished Flame Fusion crystal which is surrounded by a satin finish gold plated unidirectional ratcheting bezel. This incredible piece of workmanship from Invicta is sure to turns heads while keeping you on time and looking great.

Invicta Reserve Specialty Mid-size Subaqua Noma III Swiss Quartz Silver-tone Watch

If you prefer the sleek, modern look of silver over gold, Invicta鈥檚 Reserve Specialty Mid-size Sudaqua Noma III Silver-tone wrist watch may be the better choice for your next upscale social engagement. Truly a standout timepiece
, the Reserve Specialty Subdaqua Noma III combines classic sensibilities and functionality with appealing modern design, accuracy and reliability.

Beginning with the watch鈥檚 dial, you鈥檒l first notice the three unique cut-out style sub-dials, giving the wearer a symmetrical glimpse into the watch鈥檚 complex Swiss ETA G10.211 Quartz Chronograph movement. The sub-dials, located neat 2
, 6 and 10 o鈥檆lock are each labeled with their functions: 110 second counter, second counter and minute counter, respectively, offering complete chronographic functioning.

Moving outward from the face, the watch鈥檚 bottle cap-edged bezel surrounds Flame Fusion crystal and is secured with six hexagonal accent screws to the nearly indestructible stainless steel silver tone case. The matching silver tone stainless steel bracelet is composed of five rows of links and secures with a deployant clasp. Equally suited for a man or woman
, Invicta鈥檚 Reserve Specialty Mid-size Subaqua Noma III Swiss Quartz Silver-tone Watch speaks worlds of both the wearer鈥檚 sense of style and quality.

Invicta Classique Quartz Mother-of-Pearl Italian Crystal Dial Strap Watch

For an impression-making wrist watch with classic beauty, Italian flair and a decidedly feminine look, Invicta鈥檚 Classique Quartz Mother-of-Pearl Italian Crystal Dial Strap Watch is just at home in the ball room as it is in the conference room. The first thing you鈥檒l notice about this lovely timepiece is its sophisticated elegance, owing in part to its simple, yet eye-catching dial and crystal-accented bezel.

The watch鈥檚 face
, available in standout white or classic brown mother of pearl, bears the Invicta logo just north of center, a date window near 3 o鈥檆lock, Arabic numerals at 12, 3, 6 and 9 o鈥檆lock and sparkling Italian crystals at all other hour positions.

The watch鈥檚 gold tone bezel is entirely encrusted with Italian crystals as well and sits atop a sta

Skincare Ma.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 28 Dic 2019 04:15:00    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: