Indice del forum

服饰

服饰

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Most of Kerala buildings appear to low height visually
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
earasryhqaey

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 11 Gen 2020 06:09:59    Oggetto:  Most of Kerala buildings appear to low height visually
Descrizione:

Most of Kerala buildings appear to low height visually
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
, due to over-sloping of roofs, which are meant to protect walls from rains and direct sunshine. Monnaie Architects & Interiors provides the best home improvement ideas in Kerala.

Monnaie offers a strong technical expertise, a deep creative vision and broad architectural and design capabilities to meet client鈥檚 needs and tastes. We believe designing is an interesting piece of art and every single project that we put our hands on reflects our aesthetics and signature style. With our dedication and uniqueness we have become one of the most trusted interior designing companies in Kerala.

Style with characterised simplicity
, minimalism and functionality totally includes on Scandinavian styles. This design often makes use of form pressed wood, plastics, anodized or enamelled aluminium or pressed dinavian homes have a pure
, pared backed style that is centered around warm functionality, clean lines, flawless craftsmanship
, and understated elegance. Such homes are characterized by the use of earthy muted tones, honest materials, and minimal ornamentation.

Wooden works preferably light
, floor in all rooms apart from the bathrooms. White walling and cool grey and blue textiles definitely gives off the ambience of Scandinavian interior. Wooden works with cladding on walls and ceilings to add texture and warmth. Clean Lines from architecture to furniture Triple glazing lightings with ground source heat pumps are fairly connected with outdoor balcony or terrace even in apartments.

Monnaie, seeks to integrate appropriate green design strategies, materials and systems that respond to the unique context of each project and provide long term value to our clients. As one of the fastest growing architects and interior designers group in Kerala
, our services comprises of architecture consulting, turnkey constructions, interior designing and interior furnishing. More prominence is given to designing which we believe is the foundation of all our services. We also have an online furniture store that cater to the tastes and requirements of our customers. All services are provided with immense help from an experienced and qualified man power unit.

Visit us:

Total Views: 80Word Count: 335See All articles From Author
Introducing SMTP Authentication Protocol

Posted On : Nov-15-2011 | seen (158) times | Article Word Count : 418 |

Simple Mail Transfer Protocol or SMTP server is the technology that makes it easier for the computer systems to make sure that the mails that are being sent by the senders reach the recipients conveniently. The SMTP Authentication Protocol has a great role to play in the relay server functioning. Writing letter
, posting it and then waiting for months to get the replies has become the history of yesteryears. SMTP is the abbreviated form of Simple Mail Transfer Protocol that helps in instant communication that is quite convenient. Electronic mails or emails are sent by the users in order to communicate with their relatives living far away from their place. Not only do this means of communication helpful for personal interaction, but for professional purpose as well. The owners of an official environment or a business organization send bulk emails to the employees and staffs working over there with the help of one and only SMTP server.
The basic commands are used for normal emails that involve one-to-one communication, while for one-to- many type of communication
, extended SMTP (ESMTP) protocol is used. Without the utilization of the ESMTP, sending bulk emails is not possible. One of such extensions offered to the users is the SMTP Authentication Protocol. This is what creates the step for user authentication when an email is sent. In spite of being already logged into the email client server account, this protocol wants the users to log in with the username separately to ensure acceptance of the mail for convenient transfer.
SMTP- Auth is not a mandatory need and hence the server may not use them. It undoubtedly avoids spamming by blocking irrelevant mails due to no authentication
, but it does not contain any protection against spoofing. This is the technique where the spammers put the email address of other organization in the 鈥楩rom鈥?text box and send fake mails, thereby making the recipient believe that the message has come from a trusted sender. This is the defect that does not really make it a compulsory component of the SMTP server. Still, this component is installed within the system for the features that make it a reliable part of the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol technology.
Checking the authenticity and notifying the validity of the mails to the recipient server is one of the most vital functions served by the SMTP-Auth server. With the help of this technology
, however, it has been found that the issues related to unauthenticated mails have been removed to some extent. It鈥檚 true t.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 11 Gen 2020 06:09:59    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: