Indice del forum

服饰

服饰

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Natural Skin Care Products - Why Hundreds are Making the Swi
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
earasryhqaey

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 28 Dic 2019 03:53:20    Oggetto:  Natural Skin Care Products - Why Hundreds are Making the Swi
Descrizione:

Natural Skin Care Products - Why Hundreds are Making the Switch to Natural Products

Natural skin care products seem to be on the rise recently. Go to your local drugstore and you'll see evidence of this.

"Natural Skin Care" seems to be quite a buzzword lately
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
, and with good reason - many natural skin care ingredients actually outperform their man-made counterparts. As with any other natural beauty product, unfortunately the adage "you get what you pay for" applies almost two-fold here.

If you're spending very little, odds are you are getting a watered down or poorly manufactured version of the primary natural ingredient you are looking to receive skin repair benefits from. Natural skin products must contain a high enough concentration and quality of the essential nutrients, vitamins or compounds they advertise in order to have any effect at all in most cases.

So, to give you an idea of what to look for
, here is a summary of a few of the most potent natural skin care products. Some can actually be taken as an oral skin health supplement, while all of them come in topical application form. They are all absolutely the most powerful skin mending agents available today. You won't believe the difference these can make in your skin tone, clarity, firmness, and reduction of lines and wrinkles. It is nothing short of amazing that these powerful compounds are found in nature and have such profound healing properties.

1.)DMAE or Dimethylaminoethanol

This natural compound
, found naturally in the skin of fish (especially wild salmon)is known for providing excellent collagen support to the outermost layers of skin (the most important since this is what shows on the surface!). The results are tighter, firmer skin and a great reduction in fine lines and wrinkles. It also is known for helping to reduce age spots (liver spots), and is a well known memory and concentration enhancer.

2.)Alpha Lipoic Acid

This natural acid is a very potent antioxidant that eliminates free radicals, one of the primary factors in the aging of skin and breakdown of skin elasticity. When applied externally and taken internally as a skin supplement, it can dramatically improve skin's appearance within a matter of just a few weeks.

3.)Vitamin C

Well
, Vitamin C truly is the miracle cure vitamin! Topical Vitamin C protects the skin from sun damage, and even helps reverse the effects of photodamage (sun damage) on the skin. It protects from sun damage(in conjunction with a sunscreen of course), by neutralizing free radicals. Vitamin C is actually the only antioxidant that is proven to increase the production and synthesis of collagen. Vitamin C is an absolute must-have in your skin care regimen regardless of your skin type.

4.)Retinol

Retinol is a natural form of vitamin A. It helps the skin regenerate and rejuvenate in a healthy manner and is especially effective on sensitive skin since it does not cause redness or peeling.

Using a combination of these four very effective natural skin care products, you can't help but see a noticeable difference in your skin. Don't be surprised if you suddenly start receiving complements like "have you been on vacation?", or "wow - what are you using on your skin?". This stuff is that good. Give it a few weeks
, you'll see a huge improvement.

Who says we have to accept dull, wrinkled, broken out or uneven skin? You will never go back to a normal skin care routine once you've found the right natural skin care products!

Classified as one of the prime movers of Cambodian political history as well as the renaissance of the studies of international human rights in Cambodian contexts as well as in other humanitarian fields, Pol Pot is, inevitably
, a man worth to be studied about.

Pol Pot was a man that steered the entire Cambodia into a utopian agrarian State, somehow considered as a duplicate of Mao's Cultural Revolution. Such the patriotic policy has killed at least one million Cambodian innocent just in his political mandate between 1975 - 1978.

Answer is yet to be known, because grandfather Pol Pot already peacefully passed away in a tranquil woods and before his death, he never confessed that he committed any auto-genocide against his own citizens and fellow persons. Finally, the judgment is yet to be issued by the extraordinary chamber that Pol Pot is truly guilty of crime against humanity.

Why did he commit that? Is he guilty of auto-genocide or crime against humanity? If so who is this man?

Pol Pot's atrocious accomplishment proved that he is an interesting man that the world is ignoring. Until today
, information about him; general and analytic, is very condensed, since Cambodia is lack of writers in the field of politics and history as well as Cambodia's dim image in the international view.

The entire content of this article is not thorough biographical writing about Pol Pot, and especially his political biography is not an intention, but just a very simple glance into his human life.

This article is to bring more global attentions to Cambodian political history: much more yet to be revealed.

I. Childhood

Despite his weirdness in human stereotype
, characteristics and other such sentiments, Pol Pot was born in a human way like us. However, until today his real date of birth is still in conflict; North Korean radio announced that Pol Pot was born 1925 from ethic Khmer parents, and French colonial records prepared in Cambodia during the 1950s, stated that he was born May 25
, 1928. So is it 1925 or May 25, 1928? David P. Chandler selects 1925, but I stand on the abstention in selecting any precise date for Pol Pot's date of birth. Until now, we have no idea of Pol Pot's real date of birth, because his parents as well as he, himself died before we can ask: ?what is your son or your real date of birth??

Pol Pot was born in Prek Sbauv village, less than two mil.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 28 Dic 2019 03:53:20    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: